I wanted to share with you something that I’ve had personal struggles with and that is how to increase blog traffic to my sites. I’ve used systems before that have dumped random people on my site and they have actually sent me emails saying how did I get here. That all changed when I started following 3 core principles everyday.
This is not meant to blow your mind. The traffic itself isn’t the fall off your seat type, but what I get really excited about is the growth. I’m not here to get rich tomorrow, but rather build a sustainable business that I can support my wildest dreams and have a life doing it.
Let’s dive right into the traffic and I’ll show you what I did and how you can do it too.
What you see above is the monthly traffic from search engine, referring traffic, and direct traffic. The balance is pretty even with about 44% search engine traffic and 30% referral and the rest direct.
This goes about 4 months back starting in May. As you can see I only had 25 visitors in the month of May…
That sucks… By the way this site is not new, but what I was doing obviously wasn’t working.
The next month I had 75 visitors… Still pretty weak.
This is where I took a good look at my business and what I was doing and realized if I wanted to hit my goals I needed to change what I was doing.
I implemented this system with core strategies that anyone can do on July 2. Check out the traffic for July. 310 visits. These were real people coming to my site that actually had an interest in what I was talking about.
I literally was jumping for joy, running around my house yelling. My wife even wanted to know what got me so excited.
Now I know these numbers may be small to some people, but this was a break through for me. I finally got quality traffic to my site and started building my list for the first time. I was getting a few leads a day without killing myself working on the computer chasing people in forums and social media sites.
Now check out August. 447 visits. In only two months my traffic had multiplied by 6. It is not really the number that gets me excited but rather the exponential growth that has me jumping out of my chair.
Septemeber is already at 314 and the month is only half done. On track to hit over 600 visits!!
Now the cool part. As you can see the traffic keeps going up and I’m sure your dieing to know what I’m doing. Wait for it. If I told you now you wouldn’t even believe it was really that easy.
I also wanted to share with you our subscriber list is consistently growing as well. Before I implemented these 3 core principles and followed this step by step formula I was getting like 1-3 new sign ups per month.
Now in the past 3 months we hit over 218 new sign ups and most of that was in the last month. Again it’s not the number that gets my blood going, but the growth. Because remember what I said before…. I’m looking to build a sustainable business that will allow me to have a life doing it.
Ok if you made it this far I’m sure you are falling out of your chair waiting for me to tell you what I am doing to increase blog traffic and I will….
First thing I need you to do before I tell you…
Yes, you have to believe you can do it. I know that you have thoughts in the back of your head, little voices telling you that it will never work. Crush those voices and replace them with It will work, and I will make it happen!
1. Blog Everyday – If you want traffic to your site you have to keep adding valuable content. Yes, I said everyday. Google is constantly changing and they want sites that are adding new value to their readers. Take this challenge. For the next 90 days blog once every day. That would be 90 posts in the next 3 months. It would be impossible for you not to get traffic.
2. Read Everyday – Everyday I read two different types of content. In the morning I read inspiration and motivational stuff like Napolean Hill and Tony Robbins. This gets me pumped for the day and any obstacles I come across don’t phase me. At night I read to learn. This can be what ever your topic is about or what ever you want to gain knowledge about. I generally read about psychology and human behavior and marketing.
As and added bonus if you’re reading everyday you will never run out of ideas to blog about!
3. Audio Everyday – This was probably the easiest change that I made and noticed almost an instant mind shift. I replaced the radio in my car with empowering audios. They teach psychology, marketing and motivation and listening just 30 minuets a day I noticed a change in my relationships, my confidence, and as you can see a change in my business.
Here is the formula I focus on everyday…
Take Action + Consistency = Success
Yes it is that simple…. This is only 3 of the 8 core principles I live by.
It is easier to have you watch this video that goes into more detail about the remaining core principles that has transformed my business and is about to hit 1000 visitors per month.
Watch this video…
Believe and Make It Happen,
Powered by Facebook Comments
- Open The Flood Gates Of Traffic
- Uncut Anthony Morrison Reviews You Need To Read
- Rich People Think Like This Poor People Think Like That
- How can the Gangnam Style dance instantly help you
- 55 Leads in 2 days
- Most Effective Article Distribution Strategies
- 6 Common Article Writing Mistakes You Might Be Making
- 7 Effective Article Writing Tips To Get Noticed
- Marketing Tips From Eric Worre Blew My Mind
- I Got 1168 Visitors Using This Little Known System