With the largest separation of wealth in our history and the vanishing of the middle class, which side of the line are you going to be on.
Do you think like a rich person or a poor person.
The cost of living is increasing, but for most people their wages are decreasing. The middle class is separating and those that think rich will become rich and those that think poor will eventually fall beyond the poverty line and struggle for the rest of their lives. And need tremendous amounts of help during retirement.
Let’s dive right in and look at the difference between how the rich think vs how the poor think
1. Rich create their lives. Poor people feel life happens to them.
2. Rich play to win. Poor play not to lose.
3. Rich commit to being rich. Poor want to be rich.
4. Rich think big. Poor think small.
5. Rich see the opportunity. Poor see an obstacle.
6. Rich surround themselves with successful people. Poor hang out with neg balls.
7. Rich promote themselves. Poor think negatively about promotion.
8. Rich get paid on results. Poor get paid on time.
9. Rich have money work hard for them. Poor work hard for money.
10. Rich take action in spite of fear. Poor let fear paralyze them.
11. Rich are a student of the game. Poor think they already know.
12. Rich manage money well. Poor mismanage money well.
13. Rich want both. Poor wants either or.
14. Rich are bigger than their problems. Poor are smaller than their problems.
15. Rich admire other rich people. Poor hate rich people.
16. Rich say what is it going to take. Poor says how much will it cost.
17. Rich focus on net worth. Poor focus on their working income.
18. Rich believe in giving. Poor believe they can’t afford to give.
19. Rich have multiple streams of income. Poor have one.
20. Rich ask empowering questions. Poor ask dis-empowering questions.
That’s only 20 differences between the way rich people think and the way poor people think. Which side of the line are you on…
Can you come over to the other side?…
It’s all in your mind.
Let’s take a look at how the different classes spend their money to see what sets them apart.
The most striking difference is where the rich invest their money. They spend a much more on two things…
Education and Savings for retirement. The reason they are where they are today is because they constantly invest in themselves and strengthen their skills. This allows them to generate multiple streams of income and have their money work for them. They are able to leverage time and money to make more of both. If you know how the rich think and where they spend their resources you can learn to become rich. Most successful people started with nothing and never gave up until they accomplished their dreams.
P.S. Are you ready to empower yourself and invest in yourself to build a business and have fun doing it. It’s your decision. You can keep trading your time for wages or you can learn to get paid on results.
Powered by Facebook Comments
- Open The Flood Gates Of Traffic
- Uncut Anthony Morrison Reviews You Need To Read
- Rich People Think Like This Poor People Think Like That
- How can the Gangnam Style dance instantly help you
- 55 Leads in 2 days
- Most Effective Article Distribution Strategies
- 6 Common Article Writing Mistakes You Might Be Making
- 7 Effective Article Writing Tips To Get Noticed
- Marketing Tips From Eric Worre Blew My Mind
- I Got 1168 Visitors Using This Little Known System